25 Acrylic Nails Designs
People tend to confuse acrylic nails with fake nails. Whilst fake nails cover the whole fingernail, acrylic nails are extensions placed on the end to help them look longer and make them easier to shape. If you’re a nail biter or you just have problems with growing your nails out, acrylic nails will probably be the ideal solution. Acrylic nails are great for events and for everyday life as they are more practical than fake nails. Here are some ideas of what you can do with your acrylic nails!
11 Sparkles and Glitter Acrylic Nails!
22 Nude Color
33 Zip Up!
44 Blue Almond Acrylic Nails
55 Floral and Cute Acrylic Nails
77 Pushing Daisies Short Acrylic Nails
88 Shine Bright Like A Diamond
1) Apply two top coats of clear polish and let them dry completely
2) Apply a thick layer of clear polish and add the charm
3) Put another layer of clear polish over the top of the nail and the charm itself
99 A Touch Of Glitter!
1010 Marble Effect!
1) Apply a transparent base coat to your nail to make your design last longer. If you want to brighten your colors, add a coat of white polish!
2) Once your nails are dry, protect your fingers by using tape or cuticle oil, or if you have the Peel Off polish, use that around your nails!
3) Take a small glass, that you won’t mind getting stained, fill it with lukewarm water.
4) Pick at least two acrylic nail colors colors that stand out from one another but still go together obviously!
5) Drop one color into the water, the color should spread across the whole surface and repeat with the other color(s).
6) Use a tooth pick to spread the colors and create a pattern.
7) Dip your nail into the pattern and hold it there for a few seconds. Then, slowly pull your finger out.
8) Shake off the water as it can create bubbles in your design!
9) If you have any excess nail varnish on your finger, grab a Q tip and nail polish remover and rub off the rest!
10) Once your design is dry, as usual, apply a clear top coat to protect your nails.
1111 Ombré Red Acrylic Nails
We think this red and black combo would look lush for Halloween or a fancy dress party! You can use other colors though for everyday use! We are thinking pastel pink to white for a summer time fresh look! Check out our quick tutorial here to find out how you can DIY this design!
1212 So 90s!
1313 Lace Long Acrylic Nails
1) Cut the lace into the shape you want, so this can be the shape of your nail or a half oval shape like in the picture to cover the top of your nail.
2) Paint your finger nails with a base coat, do this twice.
3) Add a clear coat, and whilst it is still wet, apply the lace as quickly as you can, and press down without smudging the other layers.
4) Add another clear coat to protect the lace as well as the nail.
5) Trim the lace if there are bits poking out.
1414 Kaki Fall Acrylic Nails
1515 Rock Chick
1616 White Acrylic Nails with Nude Stripes
1818 Geometric Pink Acrylic Nails
1919 For The Foodies DIY Acrylic Nails
1) Paint your nail with a base coat, we think a bright color like this green looks brilliant on a summer’s day!
2) Decide what flavor you want, like a dark brown for chocolate, and paint a dripping design, or if you find that difficult, a cloud like design.
3) Use pastel colors and paint little dots on the “ice cream” to look like candy sprinkles.
4) Add a clear top coat to protect the layers.
2020 Floral (Stamping)
2121 Indian Nights
2222 Mix And Match French Acrylic Nails
2323 Black Acrylic Nails
1) Apply two coats of your base, we recommend a light brown like in the picture.
2) On a bit of card, drip a bit of a darker color (so brown or black). Make sure there is a reasonable distance between the drops as you will want to spread them out with a toothpick after this.
3) Do the same step with a slightly lighter color.
4) Dip the toothpick into the lighter polish and dab it onto the nail several times.
5) Dip the toothpick into the darker polish and outline the dots from the previous step. Leave some small gaps in each border to create a roughness of a cheetah print.
6) Once it is dry, add a clear top coat.