Egg White Face Mask Benefits and DIY Recipe
We love making homemade face masks with our pals whilst getting ready for a night out or just to chill out and eat chocolate in front of the TV. They are easy to make plus they leave you with super soft skin. Masks are a very important part of your beauty regime to make sure that time doesn’t get the better of your skin. But why egg white masks we hear you ask? Well, we’ll explain why…
11 Why Should I Use Egg White Mask?
Though many masks can solve these problems, egg whites contain protein and collagen, which are two vital ingredients to get silky smooth skin – proteins help the skin keep its elasticity, which is important for getting rid of wrinkles, whilst collagen fills in those pesky lines and wrinkles. Plus, egg whites lift the skin and remove facial hair!
If you have sensitive skin though, this may not be the mask to go for as it contains Vitamin A, which can cause breakouts if the skin disagrees with the mask. We recommend trying a bit of the mask on your arm, or talking to your dermtaologist about using it if you are seeing one. Also, obviously, if you are allergic to eggs then this definitely isn’t a mask you should use.
22 Why Use Egg White On Acne?
– It can prevent further breakouts, and can rebuild the skin thanks to its vitamins
– It contains Vitamin B, that protects the skin from further damage
– Egg whites can clear the skin and nourrish it, clearing up acne scars too
– They reduce discoloration of the skin
33 Egg White Mask For Hair – It Works Well On Hair Too!
44 DIY Egg White Mask – How Do I Make One?
You will need 1 egg white, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and half a tablespoon of honey.
1) Separate the egg white from the yolk over a bowl. You shall only need the egg white so you can put the yolk aside – do not add it to the mix as it is more likely it has bactera than the egg whites.
2) Add lemon juices to the egg whites – but respect the amount mentioned, as too much lemon juice can worsen outbreaks – and whisk them together.
3) Add the honey and mix it all together again.
4) Before applying, wash your face and make sure it is absolutely make-up free, and definitely tie your hair up!
5) We think cotton pads are the best way to apply the mask, avoid your nose, mouth and eyes! Then leave it on for 10 to 15 mins before washing it off.
55 Haven’t Got The Time?
66 Mistine Egg White Whitening Poreless & Anti-Blackhead Peel Off Facial Mask
77 SkinFood Egg White Pore Mask
88 Korean Cosmetics Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Pack
99 Mizon Egg White Bubble Cleanser
1010 Egg White-Based Products
1111 Holika Holika Soap Special Set
1212 Tony Moly Egg Pore Special Set
1313 Skinfood Black Egg Pore Serum
You just red out Girlterest Egg White Face Mask Guide!